The Office of Evangelization
The Office of Evangelization creates opportunities for people to encounter Jesus Christ and works to build a Church of missionary disciples to bring the truth of the Gospel to others. This is accomplished through many varied efforts within the family, parish, and community.
- Workshops for experiencing Intentional Prayer and Lectio Divina
- Workshops for Catechists, Parents, Grandparents, and for creating future evangelists
- Bible Studies
- Grandparents Ministry
- WINE: Women in the New Evangelization (Partnership)*
- Catholic Watchmen
- Behold (Program for Young Women, ages 21-29)
- “Called and Gifted” Seminars
- Rediscover: Hour on Relevant Radio
2019 Goal Amount: $150,000
*WINE is a separate organization that the Archdiocese collaborates with for certain programming within the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
For most ministries, CSAF funds only part of their annual budget. Some ministries have other sources of funds, such as participant fees and direct donor gifts for some of their programs.