Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (ACCW)
As a member of NCCW, ACCW acts through its affiliated organization to support, empower, and educate women in spirituality, leadership and service. Their programs respond with gospel values to the needs of the church and society in the modern world.
Through its commissions, ACCW provides programs of spiritual enrichment, support to the Deanery Boards and their affiliated parish women’s organizations, and offers individual membership, leadership training, and speakers on a variety of relevant topics.
- Church Commission (Spirituality)
- Family Concerns Commission (Spirituality)
- Community Concerns Commission (Service)
- International Concerns Commission (Service)
- Organization Commission (Leadership)
- Legislation Commission (Leadership)
- The Appalachia / Christmas Shoe Box Project
- Advent Retreat for Women
- Life Links – supporting life from conception to death
- Naomi-Ruth Prayer Partnership
- Madonna Plan – assisting women and families in need throughout the Globe
- Mental Illness Prayer Connection
- Our Lady of Peace Home
- Leadership Program
- Catholic Relief Services Liaison
- On the Road: Training Program for Parish CCW Groups
- Legislative Day
- Annual ACCW Convention
- Latino Day
- Hospitality 101
For most ministries, CSAF funds only part of their annual budget. Some ministries have other sources of funds, such as participant fees and direct donor gifts for some of their programs.