At the Catholic Services Appeal Foundation, it is our job to provide convenience and multiple avenues for a donor to make a gift. Below is a list of different ways in which you can donate to the Catholic Services Appeal.
The Catholic Services Appeal Foundation offers multiple different one time and recurring gift options:
- One-time gift: This is a gift that would be made one time and can be made by cash, credit card or personal check.
- Installment gift: This is a monthly reoccurring gift. Reminders are sent monthly on these gifts.
- Credit Card Gifts: Gifts can be made by credit card as either a one-time gift or a reoccurring gift.
- Automatic Bank Withdrawal Gifts: Gifts can automatically be deducted monthly from your checking account via providing us with a voided check.
- Online Giving: This means of giving is incredibly efficient! Simply visit our website, csafspm.org and click the “Donate Now” button.
- Foundation and Charitable Giving: The Catholic Services Appeal Foundation also welcomes gifts given through foundations or donor advised funds. Foundations are tax-exempt charitable organizations that are set up and funded by a single person or a group of individuals or businesses. Donor Advised Funds are a pool of money managed by a charitable organization on behalf of many donors.
- Employer Matching Gifts: Did you know matching gifts can double or even triple your personal gift to the Catholic Services Appeal Foundation? Under a corporate matching gift program, your contribution to the Appeal is matched with your company’s or corporate foundation’s funds. Many companies also match gifts made by spouses of employees and those retired from the company. Make sure to ask your employer about its specific requirements and ways to utilize its program!
Do not hesitate to call us at 612-294-6622 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you in advanced for your generosity and support!