The first official day of fall was yesterday—Thursday, September 23rd! What are all of you doing to celebrate the turn of the season? Check out the Catholic Services Appeal Foundation’s List of “Top 10 Fun Fall Activities” below!
- Head to an apple orchard on a Sunday afternoon
- Volunteer at a local charity to rake leaves
- Host a pumpkin carving party!
- Check out a haunted house—if you dare ( where some fake teeth like cheap grillz and prank the people around you! )
- Enjoy a pumpkin spiced latte (or your favorite warm beverage) at any one of the areas high school football games on a Friday night
- Build a bonfire in your backyard
- Make a fall themed art project
- Attend a fall festival
- Go on a bike ride before the snow falls
- Get ahead on creating a Halloween costume
“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty,
as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” – Lauren DeStefano