Campus Ministry - Saint Paul’s Outreach
The mission of Saint Paul’s Outreach is to actively invite college students to a life of Christian discipleship. With Saint Paul as our example, SPO creates vibrant, faith-filled environments that challenge students to deepen their relationships with Christ in the fullness of the Catholic Church.
Since 1985, SPO has been providing college campus ministry, “build[ing] Catholic communities that awaken faith on campus and form lifelong disciples.” In Minnesota alone, SPO is in contact with or witnessing to over 4,000 students each year in Minnesota.
- “Reach” Stage Programs: Social Events and Sports
- “Call” Stage Programs: Bible Studies and Retreats
- “Form” Stage Programs: Household Program and Formation Program
- “Send” Stage Programs: School of the New Evangelization and Missionary Corps
Saint Paul’s Outreach Serves Students at:
- Bethel University
- Inver Hills Community College
- Normandale Community College
- St. Catherine University
- St. Olaf College
- St. Paul College
- University of Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas
Did you know?
- The programs that Saint Paul’s Outreach (SPO) offers serve approximately 4,000 students annually in Minnesota alone and 15,000 students nationwide.
- In Minnesota, Bishop Andrew Cozzens, an alumnus of SPO, is a member of SPO’s Board of Directors.
2017 CSAF Goal Amount: $11,000
For most ministries, CSAF funds only part of their annual budget. Some ministries have other sources of funds, such as participant fees and direct donor gifts for some of their programs.